Saturday, November 26, 2011

Roxy's Ass Smoothie



I've posted many ass smoothies but not too many are better than this.. hot Roxy mixes up a thick banana, ice cream and milk smoothie.. also opens up her ass with a large metal speculum.. the smoothie is poured into her ass and Roxy shakes her booty to mix it further before farting out a large amount to drink.. not finished there Roxy forces more out of her ass.. before making another smoothie to continue the messy fun..



Roxys_Ass_Smoothie.part1.rar
Roxys_Ass_Smoothie.part2.rar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post!

I'd like to know if I can show your blog as the best of the week, and ask you if you would like to participare of the weekly interview of my blog, it will be a pleasure

asnwer here or at my email

eroticoeprofano@gmail.com

FreddyX said...

You feel free to highlight the blog but I'm not that interested in an interview,,